Go Back to Positions Page
Veteran Enterprise Technology Services, LLC (VETS), a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, seeks candidates for the following positions located in the National Capital Region. Candidates must hold TS and above Government Security Clearances.
IT Installation Specialist Level 1
- Conducts hardware infrastructure site surveys, planning, and design.
- Makes recommendations on hardware, cabling, and equipment requirements.
- Provides installation management to include creating list of materials, bills of materials, estimating installation project timelines, determining installation team requirements, successfully executing installation projects, and documenting project status.
- Plans, builds, and installs cable patch panels and cable infrastructures.
- Installs and terminates all types of standard IT cable and fiber.
- Provides equipment rack installation and equipment installations within a variety of locations that includes, but is not limited to, data centers, equipment rooms, communications closets, operations centers, and user workspaces.
|Educational Degree From an Applicable to the Position Accredited Institute in an Area Applicable to the Position
||Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level
|High School Diploma/ GED
Skills and Tasks
Moderate – understands and applies more advanced concepts and processes to daily activities. Assists more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists
Individual Work / Teamwork or Leadership / Management
Individual Work/Teamwork – Works individually and also actively participates on integrated teams
Requires minimal guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers. Provides guidance to lower level technicians and specialists.
Training and Certifications
DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order