Go Back to Positions Page
Veteran Enterprise Technology Services, LLC (VETS), a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, seeks candidates for the following positions located in the National Capital Region. Candidates must hold TS and above Government Security Clearances.
Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician
- Conducts hardware maintenance and minor installations on equipment listed in the specified task order and understands the inter-operational relationships of all components to the extent required to perform maintenance services
- Undertakes minor system tasks (e.g., loading software, rebooting systems) in support of hardware maintenance and operations functions
- Installs and incorporates new releases, updates, or other changes to COTS hardware and software (diagnostics failures or potential failure predictions)
- Operates and applies automated hardware management and diagnostics systems (to include remote management and diagnostics) and interprets findings to maintain, repair, or upgrade hardware
- Plans, executes, and provides recommendations for preventative maintenance as approved by government personnel
- Provides recommendations on spares, spares program, planning, and tracking operational spares and bench stock
- Provides technical assistance to responding field service personnel
|Educational Degree From an Applicable to the Position Accredited Institute in an Area Applicable to the Position
||Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level
|High School Diploma/ GED
Skills and Tasks
Simple – follows established processes and checklists. Understand sand applies basic concepts. Assists more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities.
Individual Work / Teamwork or Leadership / Management
Individual Work/Teamwork – Works individually and also as team participant
Requires moderate guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers
Training and Certifications
DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order.