Go Back to Positions Page
Veteran Enterprise Technology Services, LLC (VETS), a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, seeks candidates for the following positions located in the National Capital Region. Candidates must hold TS and above Government Security Clearances.
Field Service Technician Level 1
- Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites
- Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
- Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere or garrison locations
- Maintain and load cryptographic devices and keys• Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types of hardware and software
|Educational Degree From an Applicable to the Position Accredited Institute in an Area Applicable to the Position
||Minimum Years of Relevant Experience in Addition to Education Level
|High School Diploma/ GED
Skills and Tasks
Moderate – understands and applies more advanced concepts and processes to daily activities. Assists more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists
Individual Work / Teamwork or Leadership / Management
Individual Work/Teamwork – Works individually and also actively participates on integrated teams
Requires minimal guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers. Provides guidance to lower level technicians and specialists.
Training and Certifications
DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order.